Wednesday 11 November 2009

Business Cards Observer

Not only did the colour attract me to this card but the way it has been printed and the layout of type on the back of the card and also the bubble type that has been used suits well to its purpose.

I really like the shape of this business card, looks very unique and fits well to its purpose as well as the colours used.

This is a letterpress card design to me it looks very traditional and quite dull but still I think its something that someone would pick up to look at. The only downfall really about it is that you wont be able to write anything on it which is what alot of people do just to quickly sketch or write something out.


I love this simplisty of this design using two colours and highlighting some of the information using a silver and magenta strip foil. The white card really highlights the colour making it stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment