Monday 22 February 2010

Evaluation of Research and Design Development

From looking at some of the typefaces that I have identified as an inspiration to me, I have decided to create a set of my own typefaces going on what the male audience found sexy and flirtatious. Focussing on objects that are sexual to a males point of view, to start with I will be looking at women's lingerie and how this can be used to create a typeface. I also want to develop this by using photography and taking photographs of lingerie.

Using photography I would like to go back to looking at women's body parts and features again but this time looking at the mouth and looking at different positions of the mouth in a flirtatious manner. To develop from this I want to go on to creating a typeface from my own lipstick marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment