Thursday 3 June 2010

Look Book

Here I have been looking at existing fashion looks books from the website http://www.fashionising.com/ it has given me a lot of different ideas for layouts, type and format of book. When looking through some of the look books I have focussed on where the image lies in the photograph so I can think about where I can lay the information and where the branding can go on each page. It has also given me some ideas for the front cover whether to keep it just type or to use both type and image I think to have that professional clean look I think it just needs to keep to being typographic. I have also had the idea of adding type to some of the layouts in the book and how I could do this with out overpowering the image when this is meant to be the main focus.


 




 








 



 






No comments:

Post a Comment